This form when signed by you shall constitute the terms of your participation in the Programme (the “Contribution”) which we propose but do not undertake to broadcast, exhibit and/or otherwise exploit.
- In consideration of one pound , you hereby irrevocably:
- agree and consent to participate in the Programme;
- grant to us all consents under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 necessary to enable us to make the fullest use of the Contribution (or any part thereof) and Programme throughout the universe in perpetuity by any and all means in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter developed or discovered, without liability or acknowledgement to you;
- grant us the right to reproduce your name and photograph by all means and in all media throughout the world and perpetuity for the purposes of advertising and publicity; and
- the right to edit, copy, add to, take from, adapt or translate the Contribution as we see fit and, in respect of the Contribution, you irrevocably waive the benefits of and agree not to assert any provision of law known as “moral rights” or any similar laws of any jurisdiction.
- You warrant and undertake to us (a) that you are fully entitled to give the contribution to us, (b) that nothing in the contribution (whether by way of inflection or gesture or otherwise) will infringe the copyright or any other right of any person, breach any contract or duty of confidence, constitute a contempt of court, be defamatory or be calculated to bring any broadcaster into disrepute and (c) that all facts expressed by you in the contribution are, to the best of your knowledge and belief, true and insofar as the contribution contains any opinions, these opinions are your own and are genuinely and truly held by you.
- This agreement may be freely assigned or licensed by us. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
NAME AND ADDRESS OF DIRECTOR:
New Bailey St